Update on COVID-19 and FREE Delivery
BoardGame2Go takes our responsibility to the health and safety of our members and team very seriously. For a limited time, we are offering free same day delivery & return services within our delivery zone for all rentals, as well as purchases above $30. Our store will remain closed, but you will be able to rent or buy board games on our mobile app. We also offer curbside pick-up/drop-off.
For safety purposes, we would like to inform you of the following changes to our standard procedures:
- Only 7-Night rental reservations will be accepted (the duration can be changed at the bottom of the calendar on the Rental page)
- Rental games will be quarantined and isolated for at least 5 days (additional rental copies will be provided to maintain availability) and/or
- Rental games will be entirely wiped down with disinfecting wipes or other solutions (every card, token, board, etc.)
- Games that have not been rented out since a long time will be prioritized
- If you require a no-contact delivery/return service or any other requirements, please contact us
- For a curbside pick-up/drop-off, please select 'In-Store' as the delivery/return method. Pass by our store when the status of your reservation is 'Ready for Pick-Up'. For returns, please come before 12pm on the return date.
- All employees with flu like symptoms or that have been travelling outside of the country will have to stay at home for at least 14 days
In this time where we need to work together to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, we would like to remind you of the recommended hygiene practices:
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a tissue or inside your elbow
- Wash your hands regularly, before and after playing games, especially after coughing or sneezing
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth to reduce transmission risk
- Do not share cups, glasses, dishes or cutlery
- If you experience flu like symptoms, seek medical help and inform the people around you. If you develop these symptoms during a rental reservation, please inform us so we can take the appropriate measures with the games
- As an additional precaution, you can also wipe down the table and surfaces where you played your games
We recently expanded our delivery zone to allow more members in our community to be able to take advantage of the free same day delivery and return services. To know if you are in our expanded delivery zone, please see below or enter your address on the app (a green cursor means you are in our delivery zone). If you are right outside our delivery zone, please send us an email and we will try to make an exception for you.
We are committed to our core mission, which is to increase the accessibility of board games for hobbyists of all involvement levels.
Enjoy board games in the comfort of your home while being in isolation. Stay safe and healthy!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Your dedicated BoardGame2Go Team